Western Coalfields Limited (WCL) has invited online application for the recruitment to the post of ITI Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice and Technician Apprentice. Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 through westerncoal.in from 6th September 2021 to 21st September 2021.
A total of 1281 apprentice posts will be filled for one year Apprenticeship Training in different trades at the different establishments of WCL.
For more details like eligibility criteria, education, age limit, vacancy details and application submission dates read the article bellow:
- Starting date of online application: September 06, 2021 from 10 AM.
- Last date for submission of online application: September 21, 2021 till 5 PM.
a) ITI Apprentice – 965 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Asst – 219
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 28
- Electrician – 250
- Fitter – 242
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 36
- Machinist – 12
- Masoon (Building Constructor) – 09
- Pump Operator cum Mechanic – 16
- Surveyor – 20
- Turner – 17
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 76
- Wireman – 40
b) Technician Apprentice – 215 Posts
c) Graduate Apprentice – 101 Posts
Apprentice Salary Details
- One year ITI – Rs 7750 per month
- Two year ITI – Rs 8050 per month
-Technician Apprentice: Rs 8000 per month
-Graduate Apprentice: Rs 9000 per month
Eligibility Criteria for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- ITI Apprentice – The candidate should have done ITI in relevant field from a institute recognized by NCVT/ SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – The candidates should have done BE/B.Tech/AMIE in Mining Engineering from a institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE/State govt/ Central Govt. Enrolled at NATs portal.
- Graduate Apprentice – The candidate must have done Full Time Diploma in Mining/Mining and Mine Surveying from a institute recognized by UGC/ AICTE/State govt/ Central Govt. Enrolled at NATs portal.
WCL Apprentice Age Limit
minimum age limit -18 years
Maximum age limit – 30 years
Selection Process for WCL Apprentice Posts
The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the test of 100 marks followed by verification of documents.
How to apply for WCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the vacancies by visiting the official website of WCl that is http://westerncoal.in/ then go to the Apprentice section and apply there. The last date to apply for the posts is September 21, 2021.