Want to book 12 Rail tickets with 1 IRCTC User ID? Link your AADHAR
Bhubaneswar: In case you don’t know here is interesting news for you. If you want to book more than six rail tickets online from your IRCTC customer user ID then you can do it now. Want to book 12 Rail tickets from a single IRCTC User ID? You can do so by linking your AADHAR with your ID.
According to the earlier rule, a customer could book up to six tickets from one ID. However, you can now book up to 12 tickets from one ID after linking your AADHAR to your IRCTC user ID.
AADHAR card is not mandatory for booking of tickets. As per the rule, you can book up to six tickets without any AADHAR verification. However, if you want to book more than six tickets, you can do so by linking your AADHAR with the IRCTC user ID. Interested? Want to book 12 Rail tickets using your IRCTC User ID? Here is the process:
How to link your AADHAR to your IRCTC ID:
- Visit IRCTC website and get yourself logged in through your User ID and password.
- Once logged in go to ‘My Profile’ and click AADHAR Update
- Now an OTP will be sent to your mobile that is linked with the ID (RMN)
- Type this OTP in the required space in the IRCTC site and click
- Your AADHAR will automatically be linked with your IRCTC ID
- Congratulations! Now you can book 12 tickets in a month