Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has invited online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the post of Assistant Commissioner, Assistant Engineer, Junior Time Scale, Administrative Officer & Assistant Professor posts. Job seekers who are interested and meets the required eligibility criteria can apply for the posts through the online mode at upsc.gov.in latest by 13rd January 2022.
A total of 187 vacancies will be recruited through this recruitment drive. The candidates can check eligibility, qualifications, age limit, experience, selection process and other details below.
- Last date for submission of application: January 13, 2022
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
- Assistant Commissioner – 2 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 157 Posts
- Junior Time Scale – 17 Posts
- Administrative Officer – 9 Posts
- Assistant Professor – 2 Posts
UPSC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Assistant Commissioner – The applicant should have a Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Extension or Agronomy or Entomology or Nematology or Genetics and Plant Breeding or Agriculture Botany or Plant Biotechnology or Plant Pathology or Plant Physiology or Seed Science and Technology or Soil Science and Agricultural Chemistry OR Bachelor’s Degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Engineer – The applicant should have a Masters Degree in Science in one of the subject viz. Physics, Chemistry (Inorganic), Chemistry(Organic) from a recognized University OR Bachelor degree in Engineering or Technology in the required discipline from a recognized University or Institute.
- Junior Time Scale – The applicant should have a Degree of a recognized University, (ii) Diploma in Social Work or Labour Welfare or Industrial Relations or Personnel Management or Labour Law from a recognized University or Institution.
- Administrative Officer – The applicant should have a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor – The candidate should have a Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
You can check more information about experience details from the official notification below.
Minimum age limit – 30 years
Maximum age limit – 40 years
There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2022?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode at upsc.gov.in on or before 13rd January 2022. The candidates are advised to take a printout of the application for future reference after submission of online application.