Updating Aadhaar Card From Your Phone Can Take Just 10 Minutes; Know How
Aadhaar Card has become an important document for every Indian in these days. Aadhaar card is almost necessary while filling applications, paying income tax or as an identity proof. However, there are times when the details in the Aadhaar card (age, address, and gender, contact number, and biometric) need to be updated.
If you want to update your Aadhaar card at any point of time, then you do not have to rush any Aadhaar centre, as the same can be updated through your phone.
The Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), which is the issuing authority of Aadhaar cards, has made it convenient for users to update their Aadhaar card while sitting at home through their phones.
Follow these steps to update your Aadhaar details through your smartphone:
- Go to the official website of UIDAI (Link:https://uidai.gov.in/)
- Click on ‘Proceed to update Aadhaar’ on the homepage
- Fill the Aadhaar Number and Captcha
- You will receive an OTP on your registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the website
- Now you can make the necessary changes.