Many special schemes are run by the Central Government in the country, under which financial assistance is given to the people. The Modi government runs different schemes for all the sections of the country’s women, poor, farmers, under which financial help is given. Today we will tell you about such a scheme of the Central Government under which the entire 6000 rupees are transferred in the account of women.
Women are given Rs 6000, the benefit of this scheme of the central government is given only to women. The name of this scheme is Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana (PMMVY Scheme), under which the central government gives Rs 6000 to women.
Let us tell you about Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana in detail-
- The Union government of India had launched the Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana on 1 January, 2017. It is also known as Pradhan Mantri Pregnancy Assistance Scheme. The aim of this scheme is to provide financial assistance to women who are pregnant and lactating for the first time.
Who can apply for Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana?
- Pregnant women can apply for the Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana.
Which documents required for Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana
- Aadhar card of parents
- Parent’s identity card
- Child’s birth certificate
- Bank account passbook
How to get 6000 rupees through Pradhan Mantri Matri Vandana Yojana
- The purpose of this scheme is to take good care of both mother and child, for which the government gives them financial assistance of Rs 6000.
- The government gives this money in 3 phases. In the first phase Rs 1000, in the second phase Rs 2000 and in the third phase Rs 2000 are given to pregnant women. At the same time, the government gives the last 1000 rupees to the hospital at the time of the birth of the child.