In what can be considered as a huge help for students, they can now have the opportunity to get scholarship up to Rs 60,000.
According to reports, the Buddy 4 Study has launched a new Scholarship program named Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program.
Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program is an initiative of Aditya Birla Capital Foundation, to provide financial assistance & education support services to students who have lost their parent(s) due to COVID-19 to ensure continuity of their education.
Under Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program, students studying in undergraduate (general or professional) degree courses will be entitled to receive a scholarship ranging from Rs 36,000 to Rs 60,000 (one-time) to cover their academic expenses and additional value-added services such as Mental Wellness Coaching, Career Counselling, Life Skills sessions.
Eligibility for Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students
- Students who have lost their parent(s) due to the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible.
- Applicants must be studying in undergraduate (general or professional) degree courses.
- Applicants should be enrolled and continuing their education.
- Open for Indian nationals only.
Benefits of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students
- For professional UG courses: INR 60,000
- For general UG courses: INR 36,000
Documents needed to apply for Benefits of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students
- Marksheet of the previous class
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Crisis document (Death certificate of parent(s))
- Proof of death due to COVID-19 (Hospital receipts, Doctor prescription, Covid test report, Medical Bills for COVID medication, hospital discharge summary, etc.)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Non- mandatory)
How can you apply for Benefits of Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship for College Students?
- Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
- If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be redirected to the ‘Aditya Birla Capital COVID Scholarship Program’ application form page.
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
- Fill the required details in the online application form.
- Upload relevant documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
- If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
NOTE: This is a one-time fixed scholarship amount. It can be utilised only for academic purposes which includes tuition fees, hostel fees, food, internet, books, stationery, online learning, etc.