SBIF Asha Scholarship: Apply to get scholarship of up to Rs 50,000
Students pursuing first-year of their undergraduate studies from top NIRF universities/colleges in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
SBIF Asha Scholarship Program is an initiative of the SBI Foundation under its education vertical – Integrated Learning Mission (ILM), to provide financial assistance to meritorious students from low-income families across India to ensure continuity of their education.
Under the SBIF Asha Scholarship Program, college students pursuing first year of undergraduate studies from top NIRF universities/colleges and IITs, MBA/PGDM from IIMs, and PhD from premier institutions are entitled to receive a scholarship of up to Rs 5 lakh for 1 year. Buddy4Study is the implementation partner for this scholarship program.
- Students pursuing first-year of their undergraduate studies from top NIRF universities/colleges in the academic year 2022-23 are eligible.
- Applicants must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Class 12 examination.
- The annual family income of the applicants from all sources must not be more than INR 3 Lakh.
- Students from PAN India are eligible to apply.
- Up to Rs 50,000 for one year
Documents needed for the sholarship:
- Marksheet of the previous academic year (Class 12/Graduation/Postgraduation, whichever is applicable)
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Bank account details of applicant (or parent)
- Income proof (Form 16A/income certificate from government authority/salary slips, etc.)
- Photograph of the applicant
How can you apply?
Deadline of SBIF Asha Scholarship:
- April 30, 2023