Rail Wheel Factory Invites Application For Posts Of Stenographer & Clerk. Here Are Details
Bengaluru: The Rail Wheel Factory at Yelehanka has invited applications for the posts of clerk and stenographer in sports quota from Level 2 to Level 5. Interested candidates can apply for the posts before 27th August 2019.
The application forms can be downloaded online from the official website at https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
The age of candidates should be between 18-25 years while the Age Relaxation for the reservation category will be as per the norms of government.
Procedure for the application-
- Candidates are required to visit the Official website of Railway Wheel Factory at https://rwf.indianrailways.gov.in/.
- Download the application form
- Fill in the form with correct details
- Send the application to the Senior Personnel Officer, Rail Wheel Factory, Bangalore – 560064
A total of 3 posts for Cricket, which includes one vacancy for Medium Pacer/ All Rounder, one vacancy for Batsman and one vacancy for Spinner/All-rounder. For Hockey (Men) four vacancies are provided that include one post for Defender, two posts for Mid Fielder and one post for the Forward player. For Kabaddi (men), a total of three vacancies are provided, each for Left Cover, Raider and All-Rounder.
- Junior Clerk: The candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent.
- Stenographer: The candidate should be 12th passed or equivalent.
- Senior Clerk or Junior Accounts Assistant: The candidate should hold a graduation degree from a recognised university.
Candidates should be aware that the Date of Birth (DoB) mentioned by them should be the same as mentioned in the Matriculation or Secondary Examination or equivalent certificate. Also, once the date of birth of the candidate is submitted as per the records of the Administrative, no changes shall be permitted on any ground.