OFDC Recruitment 2021: Notification Out For 64 Vacancies In Odisha Forest Development Corporation, Apply Now
Odisha Forest Development Corporation (OFDC) Ltd. has invited applications from retired employees of PSUs/Government for re-employment/re-engagement in the following vacant posts in different units. The vacant posts are U.D. Asst, Jr. Accountant/Auditor, Sectional Supervisor, Section Officer (Gen), Section Officer (Accts./Audit), Dy. Divisional Manager and Sub-Divisional Manager posts.
Interested and eligible applicants can apply for OFDC Recruitment 2021 through the prescribed applications format on its official website www.odishafdc.com on or before 26th March 2021.
- Last date for submission of application: March 26, 2021 till 5.00 p.m.
Total posts- 64
- U.D. Asst: 07 Posts
- Jr. Accountant/Auditor: 10 Posts
- Sectional Supervisor: 25 Posts
- Section Officer (Gen): 03 Posts
- Section Officer (Accts./Audit): 05 Posts
- Dy. Divisional Manager: 02 Posts
- Sub-Divisional Manager: 12 Posts
The candidate should has working experience of two year in the applied post.
Any retired employee who is up to 62 years of age as on January 1, 2021 can apply.
- U. D.Asst – Rs 22,041
- Jr. Accountant/Auditor – Rs 22,041
- Sectional Supervisor -Rs 12,324
- Section Officer (Gen)- Rs 22,041
- Section Officer (Accts./Audit) – Rs 22,041
- Dy. Divisional Manager – Rs 22,041
- Sub-Divisional Manager – Rs 22,041
How to Apply:
Interested and eligible retired personnel can apply for posts as per the prescribed applications format on or before 26th March 2021.
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to Managing Director, O.F.D.C. Ltd. /84, Kharavel Nagar, Unit-lll, Bhubaneswar-751001 on or before 26 March 2021. The application is to be sent by Regd. post/Speed post/or the application may be dropped in the box kept at the ground floor of Corporate Office.