National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) has invited applications for recruitment to the post of Executive in the area of Mechanical and Civil Engineering on its official website. Eligible and interested job seekers can apply for the posts on or before 30th November 2021 on official website of NTPC Career –careers.ntpc.co.in.
If you want to know more about the details about the last date, vacancy details, educational qualification, age limit and other information below or in the official notification.
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting date of submitting application – November 16, 2021
- Last date of submitting application – November 30, 2021
NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Executive Hydro Mechanical – 5 Posts
- Executive Hydro Civil – 10 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021
- Executive Hydro Mechanical – The candidate should have done B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with not less than 65% marks
- Executive Hydro Civil – The candidate should have done B.E/B.Tech in Civil Engineering with not less than 65% marks.
- 1-year post qualification experience of Construction/Erection/Engineering of Hydro power projects/stations.
upper age limit- 35 years
The selected candidates will get a consolidated amount Rs 60,000 per month.
How to Apply for NTPC Executive Recruitment 2021 ?
The interested candidates who holds the required education qualification can apply for the posts through online mode on careers.ntpc.co.in from 16th November to 30th November 2021.
For general/OBC/EWS-Rs 300
The SC/ST/ PwD/ Women candidates don’t need to pay any application fee.