There are several both government and non-government scholarship programs to help the eligible meritorious students in their further studies.
The Directorate of Higher Education (DHE), the Government of Maharashtra also has started a program Scholarship to Meritorious Students Possessing Mathematics/Physics, Maharashtra 2021-22 for students pursuing graduation in science.
The selected students will receive Rs 100 per month.
- To be eligible, an applicant must-
- Be a resident of Maharashtra
- Be admitted for Graduation in Science and have Maths or Physics as the main subject
- Have secured at least 60% in class 12th standard in Science exam and more than 60% in Maths & Physics
- The selected students will receive Rs 100 per month.
- Documents required for the scholarship
- Previous year mark sheet
- Domicile certificate
- College bonafide certificate
How can you apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship through the following steps –
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
- Click on ‘New Applicant Registration’.
- Fill in all required details, verify the email and the phone number.
- Complete the Aadhaar authentication process either through OTP or biometric.
- The candidates will receive an OTP on their registered mobile number if they opt for OTP authentication.
- Complete the registration process by filling in all the required details.
- Log in using the username and password.
- Complete the scholarship application, upload necessary documents and submit.
- Application Deadline – 30th April 2022
- The candidates will be selected based on merit.
Terms and Conditions
- The candidates must not be awarded any other scholarship of State & Central Government.
- Maharashtrian students studying out of Maharashtra cannot apply for this scheme.