If you also want to make a safe and secure investment, then Life Insurance Corporation (LIC) of India schemes are best for you. There are several plans/ policies in which you can invest and get money.
According to a report of zeenews.india.com, the Jeevan Shiromani Plan is one of the best policies of LIC in which you can get the benefit of Re 1 and that too by paying just 4 premiums/ installments.
Guaranteed amount of Rs 1 crore of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy
Actually, LIC’s plan (Jeevan Shiromani Plan) is a non-linked plan. In this, you get a guarantee of at least Rs 1 crore sum assured. LIC keeps on offering many good policies to its customers to secure their lives. Actually, the minimum return in this policy is Rs 1 crore. That is, if you deposit for 14 years at the rate of one rupee, then you will get a total return of up to one crore.
What is the complete plan of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy?
Jeevan Shiromani (Table No. 847) of LIC had started this scheme on 19th December 2017. This is a non-linked, limited premium payment money back plan. It is a market linked benefit scheme. This scheme is specially made for HNI (High Net Worth Individuals). This plan also provides cover for critical illnesses. There are also 3 optional riders available in it.
Get financial support from LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy
Jeevan Shiromani plan provides financial support to the policyholder’s family in the form of death benefit during the policy term. In this policy, the facility of payment has been given during the fixed period in the event of survival of the policyholders. Apart from this, a lump sum amount is also given on maturity.
Survival Benefit of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy
Survival Benefit i.e. a fixed payout is made on the survival of the policyholders. Under this, this is the payment process.
- 14 Year Policy -10th & 12th Year 30-30% of Sum Assured
- Policy for 16 years -12th and 14th year 35-35% of Sum Assured
- 18 Years Policy -14th & 16th Year 40-40% of Sum Assured
- 20 year policy -16th and 18th year 45-45% of the sum assured.
Know how much loan you will get in LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy
The specialty of this policy is that during the policy term, the customer can take a loan on the basis of the surrender value of the policy. But this loan will be available only on the terms and conditions of LIC. Policy loan will be available at the rate of interest to be decided from time to time.
Terms and conditions of LIC Jeevan Shiromani Policy
- Minimum Sum Assured: Rs 1 Crore
- Maximum Sum Assured: No Limit (Basic Sum Assured will be in multiples of 5 lakhs.)
- Policy Term: 14, 16, 18 and 20 years
- By what time Premium to be paid: 4 Years
- Minimum age for entry: 18 years 6. Maximum age for entry: 55 years for policies of 14 years; 51 years for a 16-year policy; 48 years for an 18 year policy; 45 years for a 20 year policy.