Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) is hiring eligible candidates for the recruitment to the post of of Trade and Technician Apprentices under multiple trades its locations in States of Southern Region.
Indian Oil Corporation Limited, one of the largest commercial undertaking in India and a Fortune “Global 500” Company, as a measure of Skill Building Initiative for the Nation.
Eligible and interested applicants can apply for the Apprentice posts through online mode on or before 27th December 2021 till 5 PM.
IOCL is going to fill up a total of 300 vacancies to the post of Apprentice posts in the States of South India (Tamil Nadu & Puducherry, Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh & Telangana).
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application – December 10, 2021
- Last Date of Online Application – December 27, 2021
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Apprentice – 300 Posts
- UR- 168
- EWS- 23
- SC – 36
- ST- 6
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Trade Apprentice – The candidate should have passed matric with regular full-time ITI course recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
- Technician Apprentice – The candidate should have done a 3 years Diploma in Engineering from recognized Institute/University with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates & 45% in case of SC/ST candidates against reserved position
- Trade Apprentice – Accountant: The candidate should be a Graduate in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate for General, EWS & OBC candidates and 45% in case of SC/ST/PwBD candidates for reserved positions from a recognized Institute/University.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Fresher): The candidate should be a Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification.
- Trade Apprentice – Data Entry Operator (Skilled Certificate Holders): The candidate should have passed Class XII or its equivalent with Skill Certificate holder in ‘Domestic Data Entry Operator’.
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Fresher) – The applicants should be a Non-Graduate with 12th pass qualification
- Trade Apprentice-Retail Sales Associate (Skilled Certificate Holders) – The applicants should be a minimum 12th pass. Additionally, candidates should possess a Skill Certificate of ‘Retail Trainee Associate’ for the training of less than one year issued by an awarding body recognized under the National Skill Qualifications Framework or any other authority recognized by the Central Govt.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
- The Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test and meeting the notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will be conducted with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions(MCQ’s) consisting of four options with one correct option.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Stipend details
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973/Apprentices Rules 1992 and as amended from time to time.
IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Age Limit:
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit – 24 years
There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms.
How to apply for IOCL Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
Applicants who are interested and meet all the eligibility criteria, can apply for the Apprentice vacancies through online mode on its official website.