India Post GDS Recruitment 2021: Last date extended for 1940 vacancies for Gramin Dak Sevak posts; Apply online
Post Office of India is re-inviting online applications for recruitment to the post of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Posts in Bihar circle. Bihar registration and submission of application has been extended from June 30, 2021 to July 14, 2021.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply and register for Bihar postal Circle Recruitment 2021 through online mode till 14th July 2021 on official website of India Post Office Website i.e. appost.in.
Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2021 is being under Cycle 3 for the post of Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dak Sevak.
The candidates can check vacancy details, salary, and application last date GDS online application below.
Last date of online application – July 14, 2021
Total posts- 1940
- The candidates interested to apply for the posts should have Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India. The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class.
18 to 40 years (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norm and there will no age relaxation for EWS Category).
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Merit List. The merit list will be done based on the marks obtained in 10th exam. The candidates don’t need to do go through any qualification exam or interview.
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs 12,000/
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs 10,000
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs 14,500
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs 12,000
How to Apply for India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 ?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for the post through online mode through official website appost.in.
First candidates have to register in the Registration module once per cycle and obtain unique registration number then they can fill in the online application form, upload documents and submit post preferences.and at last pay the application fee to complete the process.
Offline payments can be made at any Head Post Office. List of Post Offices
Candidate are advised to first the preview application form then submit and they can take a print out the successfully submitted for future reference.
- UR/OBC/EWS Male/Transman – Rs 100
- SC/ST/Female/Transwoman/PWD – No Fee