Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the admit card for IBPS RRB Mains exam for the post of Clerk. The applicants who have applied for the posts can download the admit card through the official website of IBPS at ibps.in. The last date to download the admit card for IBPS RRB Clerk exam 2021 is October 17, 2021.
The candidates will need to enter the registration number and password to download the admit card. The applicants need to take the admit card with them to the exam center. Without it, candidates will not be allowed to enter the exam hall.
Admit card issue date: September 27, 2021
Last date to download call letter: October 17, 2021
Mains Exam Date: October 17, 2021
How to download IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Card
- Got to the official site ibps.in.
- Click on the link that reads ‘Click here to download your Online Main Examination Call Letter for Recruitment of Group B Office Assistant (Multipurpose)’.
- You can also click on the link provided here to download the admit card, Download IBPS RRB Clerk 2021 Admit Card.
- Now enter the registration number and password and fill in the captcha before clicking on the login button.
- You will see your Admit Card for IBPS RRB Kerc 2021 Admit Card for Mains Exam on the screen.
- Now click on Download button and print a copy of it for the day of examination.
The main exam for the post of Clerk will be conducted on October 17 at various exam centers across the country. The online exam will be of 200 questions of 200 marks on Reasoning, Computer Knowledge, General Awareness, English Language, Hindi Language and Numerical Ability. Candidates will have to answer the questions in 2 hours.