Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021: Apply For 121 Junior Clerk, Steno, Typist, and Salaried Admin Posts
Good news for job aspirants looking for a job in Odisha. Office of the District Judge, Ganjam has invited applications for the recruitment to the posts of Junior Clerk, Junior Steno, Junior Typist, and Salaried Admin.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the vacant posts by online mode by visiting the official website of Office of the District Judge, Ganjam. The last date for application is 19th August 2021. Candidates can also apply in offline mode.
A total of 121 vacancies are available for the posts Of Jr Clerk/ Copyist, Jr Typist, Stenographer, Salaried Amin.
- Starting date of submission of Application: July 16, 2021
- Last date of submission of Application: August 19, 2021 up to 05:00 pm
Junior Clerk/Copyist -78 Posts
Junior Typist – 21 Posts
Stenographer Grade – III – 21 Posts
Salaried Amin – 01 Post
Eligibility Criteria For Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021
Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist, Junior Typist & Junior Stenographer GR – III posts
- The candidates must have passed the +2 examination or an equivalent examination from a recognized council/board/university.
- The candidates should have a Diploma degree in Computer Application (DCA) from a recognized institution.
- Candidates applying for the Post of salaried admin posts must have passed the matriculation/10th examination from a recognized council/board and they should have passed the Revenue Inspector Training.
Minimum age limit- 18 years
Maximum age limit- 32 years as on 19th August 2021
Junior Clerk/Copyist – Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200
Junior Typist – Rs 19,900 – Rs 63,200
Stenographer Grade – III – Rs 25,500 –Rs 81,100
Salaried Amin – Rs 21,700 –Rs 69,100
How to Apply for Ganjam District Judge Office Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible persons can apply for the posts through online mode by visiting the official website of Office of the District Judge, Ganjam on or before 19th August 2021.
candidates can also send their applications, along with the required documents and self-attested copies of certificates, to the office of the District Judge, Ganjam, Berhampur At/P.O./Dist: Berhampur, by 19th August 2021 though registered post/Speed post before the deadline.
The application fee is RS 100 (No fee for SC/ST caste candidates)