East Central Railway recruitment 2021: New Job opportunity for 10th pass students! Apply for 2206 Apprentice posts
East Central Railway (ECR) of Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), Patna is inviting online application for more than 2000 Apprentice posts for various Divisions and Units. Interested candidates can register and apply for the posts on ECR Official website – rrcecr.gov.in.
The vacancies are available in Danapur Division, Dhanbad Division, Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya, Samastipur Division, Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division, Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut, Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur and Sonpur Division.
A total of 2206 vacancies shall be filled with this recruitment drive.
Interested applicants can check more details on East Central Railway Recruitment 2021 such as vacancy details, important dates, age limit, selection process, application process and other details in the article.
- Commencement of submission of online application: October 06, 2021 11:00 AM
- Last date of submission of online application: November 05, 2021 06.00 PM
Vacancy Details for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
Total Posts – 2206 Posts
- Danapur Division – 675
- Dhanbad Division – 156
- Plant Depot/ Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya – 135
- Samastipur Division – 81
- Pt. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Division – 892
- Carriage & Wagon Repair Workshop/ Harnaut -110
- Mechanical Workshop/ Samastipur – 110
- Sonpur Division – 47
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
- The candidate must have passed Matric/10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate, from recognized Board and ITI in relevant trade (i.e. National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training).
- The candidate should have passed 8th class passed from a recognized School and have the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
Age Limit for East Central Railway Recruitment 2021
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 1st January, 2021. There will be age relaxation for reserved category as per govt norms.
Selection Criteria for Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
The selection for Apprenticeship training will be on the basis of merit list. The merit list will be prepared taking the average of the %age marks obtained by the candidates in both Matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
How to apply for East Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Interested and eligible Candidates are required to apply online by visiting official website of RRC (ECR) www.rrcecr.gov.in. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications is available on the website. The last date to apply for the posts is November 05, 2021.
Application Fee for Indian Railway Recruitment 2021
- The candidates will have to pay a application fee of Rs 100. Fee Payment will have to be made online.
- No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PwBD/Women candidates.