Digjyoti Scholarship 2022 is an opportunity offered by the Digjyoti Educational Trust (a charitable and non-profit institution) to provide financial help to the Class 10 passed students.
The scheme will benefit the meritorious poor orphans, distressed and differently-abled children to pursue higher education for the academic year 2022-23.
Eligibility for Digjyoti Scholarship:
- To be eligible, an applicant must –
- Have secured not less than 90% marks in matriculation/equivalent course
- Have taken admission in Class 12, first year of UG course or equivalent in the academic year 2022-23
Note – Relaxation in marks will be considered for deserving poor disabled orphans, children orphaned by the death of both parents and distressed children in Orphanages.
Benefits of Digjyoti Scholarship:
- The selected candidates will receive Rs 10,000 per annum for 2 years.
Documents needed for Digjyoti Scholarship:
- Admission Receipt
Know how to apply for Digjyoti Scholarship:
The eligible candidates can apply for the scholarship by following the below-mentioned steps-
Step 1: Click here.
Step 2: Navigate to ‘Download form: Digjyoti Form 2022’ and download the application form.
Step 3: Fill the application form and send the application form with copies of all the certificates/marksheets and recent admission receipt to the following address –
C/24, HIG, Housing Board Colony, Baramunda
Important Dates of Digjyoti Scholarship:
- Application Deadline – 31st October 2022
- The candidates will be selected based on the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria.
Terms and Conditions for Digjyoti Scholarship:
- The scholarship will be continued for two years to complete the course successfully.
- The students who received a scholarship from Digjyoti Trust last year and taken admission to the next higher class/course this year should apply in the relevant application form with copies of all required certificates and admission receipt for the continuance of the scholarship.