The Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC) has released a fresh notification for the recruitment of a total of 171 vacant posts.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online from December 1, 2021 onwards.
CGPSC recruitment 2021 details
- Beginning of online application process: December 1, 2021
- Last date to apply online: December 31, 2021
- Prelims Exam: February 13, 2022
- Mains Exam: From May 26 to May 29, 2022
CGPSC recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- While the candidates belonging to the reserved category will have to pay Rs 300 while the unreserved Category candidates will have to pay Rs 400.
CGPSC recruitment 2021 educational qualification
- The applicant must have a Degree in the concerned subject from a recognized University or equivalent.
CGPSC recruitment 2021 age limit
- The candidates will have to be between 21 to 30 years. However, there will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per the rules of the government.
How to apply for CGPSC recruitment 2021?
- First of all, visit the official website of CGPSC (link given below)
- Click on the online application.
- Then, click on ‘STATE SERVICE EXAMINATION-2021’
- Enter your details (date of birth and other details) and upload your photo and signature.
- The application number will be generated.
- Take a printout of the application and save it for future reference.
CGPSC recruitment 2021 selection criteria
- The candidates will be selected based on their performances at written tests (Prelims, Mains) and interviews.