Central Bank of India (CBI), a leading Public Sector Bank, has invited applications from eligible candidates for the recruitment of officers in special category in various streams.
A total number of 115 vacancies have been notified for categories like Economist, Income Tax Officer, Data Scientist, Credit Officer, Data Engineer, Risk Manager, Financial Analyst, Law Officer. The recruitment process is also open for other posts such as IT Security Analyst, Technical Officer Credit, and others.
The candidates cam apply for these various posts online on their official website of the bank at centralbankofindia.co.in . The registrations will commence from 23 November 2021.
Central Bank Recruitment 2021 – Important Dates:
Opening Date for Online Registration (Tentative) – November 23, 2021
Closing Date for Online Registration (Tentative) – December 17, 2021
Central Bank of India SO Admit Card – 11th January 2022
Central Bank of India SO Online examination – 22nd January 2022.
Central Bank of India SO Vacancy Details:
- Economist – 1
- Income Tax Officer – 1
- Information Technology – 1
- Data Scientist IV – 1
- Credit Officer III – 10
- Data Engineer III – 11
- IT Security Analyst III – 1
- IT SOC Analyst III – 2
- Risk Manager III – 5
- Technical Officer(Credit) III – 5
- Financial Analyst II – 20
- Information Technology II – 15
- Law Officer II – 20
- Risk Manager II – 10
- Security II – 3
- Security I – 1
Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria for the Central Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021.
- Economist – PhD in Economics/Banking/Commerce/Economic Policy/Public Policy. Minimum 5 years work experience in Commercial bank or any other PSU‟s.
- Income Tax Officer – Chartered Accountant (preferably passed in one attempt). Minimum 10 years post qualification experience.
- Information Technology – Full-time Master‟s or Bachelor‟s degree in Engineering disciplines like Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Master‟s in Computer Application from a University/ Institute recognized by Government of India or its Regulatory bodies OR Full time Master‟s or Bachelor‟s degree in Data Analytics/AI & ML/Digital/Internet Technologies from a reputed/recognised university/Institute. Minimum 10-12 years’ experience.
- Data Scientist – Post Graduate Degree in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT from Indian University/Institute recognized by Govt. Bodies/AICTE. Minimum 8-10 Years of relevant post qualification experience.
- Credit Officer – CA / CFA / ACMA with 3 years & above exp., OR MBA(Finance), MBA finance should be from recognized college / institute completed full time regular course with 4 years & above exp.
- Data Engineer – Post Graduate Degree (or equivalent Diploma) in Statistics/Econometrics/Mathe matics/Finance/Economics/Co mputer Science or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science/IT. Minimum 5 Years of relevant post qualification experience.
- IT Security Analyst – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute. Minimum 6 years’ of post basic qualification experience.
- IT SOC Analyst – Engineering Graduate in Computer Science / IT / ECE or MCA / M.Sc. (IT) / M.Sc. (Computer Science) from recognized University / Institute. Minimum 6 years’ of post basic qualification experience.
- Risk Manager – MBA in Finance or/& banking or its equivalent/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking or/& Finance/Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance or its equivalent/Post Graduate in Statistics. Minimum 3 years post qualification experience.
- Technical Officer(Credit) – Degree in Engineering in Civil/ Mechanical/Production/Metallurgy /Textile/Chemical. 3 Years’ experience in TEV study/Project appraisal with Banks/FIs.
- Financial Analyst / Manager –CA/ICWA or MBA with specialization in Finance from a reputed institute with 3 years’ experience .
Central Bank of India SO Application Fees:
The application fees is Rs 175 + GST for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe candidates and Rs 850 for all other candidates.
Central Bank of India Selection Process:
The selection process will be through online written test and personal interview. The written test would be conducted for a duration of 60 minutes. The written exam will compromise of 100 questions and the maximum marks would be 100. There would also be questions based on the current banking scenario. For every wrong answer, 0.25 marks would be deducted.