BHEL Recruitment 2021: Vacancies available for Engineer and Supervisor posts; Salary up to Rs 71, 040 per month
Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited (BHEL) has issued a fresh notification for recruitment to the post of Engineer (FTA-Civil)and Supervisor (FTA-Civil). Interested candidates who holds the required qualifications can apply for the posts from 24th November to 07th December 2021.
According to the notification, BHEL, Power Sector Western Region is looking for experienced Engineers and Supervisors in Civil discipline to be engaged purely on Fixed Tenure Appointment basis for a period of two years at their project sites in India.
Candidates who want to know more details about the vacancies can check out the official notification or in the article below.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of applications- 24th November 2021
- Last date of submission of applications – 07th December 2021
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application form at BHEL – PSWR, Nagpur- 10th December 2021
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total posts- 16
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)-08
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-08
Eligibility Criteria for BHEL Engineer and Supervisor
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)- The candidate should have a full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology in Civil Engineering or 5 Year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree Programme in Engineering / Technology in Civil Engineering from recognised Indian University/Institute with minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)-The candidate should have a full-time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Indian University / Institutewith minimum 60% marks in aggregate for General / OBC/ EWS and 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates. Minimum 2 Years’ post qualification experience.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
The candidates age should be below 40 years (As on 01/11/2021).
Upper Age limit is relaxable for various category. To know details about the age limit for various categories please check the official notification given below.
BHEL Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
- Engineer (FTA-Civil)- Rs 71, 040 per month
- Supervisor (FTA-Civil)- Rs 39, 670 per month
How to Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2021 ?
Eleigible and interested job seekers can apply online for the vacancies on official website.
The candidates should send the applications to “Sr. Deputy General Manager (HR) BHEL, Power Sector Western Region, Shree Mohini Comples, 345 Kingsway, Nagpur – 440001” on or before 10th December 2021.
All candidates (except SC/ST/PwBD candidates ) are expected to pay a application fee of Rs 200.