BHEL Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Various Posts
New Delhi: The Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd (BHEL) has released an official notification inviting applications for the recruitment of Engineer and Supervisor Posts.
All the interested and eligible candidates should apply on the official website-www.bhelisg.com by July 12, 2019.
The period of engagement will be 2 years.
- Engineer-Electrical: 9 posts
- Engineer-Mechanical: 8 posts
- Engineer-Civil: 10 posts
- Supervisor-Civil: 6 posts
- Last day of online application: July 12, 2019
- Last date of receiving hard copies from far-flung areas: July 17, 2019
- Interested candidates should not be more than 35 years old.
- However, reserved category candidates will get age relaxation according to government norms.
- Interested candidates will have to pay Rs 200 as application fee.
How to apply for BHEL recruitment 2019:
- Interested candidates should apply online on the official website-www.bhelisg.com
- After filling the online application, the candidates should take a print out of the application format containing the unique Acknowledgement No. and send a copy of all relevant documents under Sl.No 8 to:
“AGM (HR), Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Industrial Systems Group, P. B. No. 1249, Prof. CNR Rao Circle, Opp. IISc, Malleswaram Bengaluru – 560 012” by July 12, 2019.
- The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Personal Interview.
- However, if the number of eligible applicants is in excess of the ratio of 1:10 to the number of vacancies, the number of candidates will be restricted for Personal Interview on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in Qualifying Examination.