The Haridwar-based Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) has released a notification inviting applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the recruitment of several vacant posts.
The selected candidates will be posted as Trade Apprentice vacancies for the April 2021 Batch. All the interested and eligible candidates will have to apply for the posts in a prescribed format on or before 7 March 2021.
- Commencement of online application: March 1, 2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: March 7, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application with Documents: March 15, 2021
- Date for Declaration of Final Result: April 5, 2021
- Date for Joining: April 10 to 16
Name and number of the posts:
- Fitter: 101 Posts
- Turner: 28 Posts
- Machinist: 66 Posts
- Welder: 31 Posts
- Electrician – 39 Posts
- Draftsmen (Mech.): 3 Posts
- Electronics: 2 Posts
- Motor Mech. Vehicle: 1 Post
- Carpenter: 1 Post
- Foundry Man: 9 Posts
Age Limit: The candidates who want to be part of the recruitment drive should be 18 to 27 years of age. However, there will be age relaxation for the reserved category candidates as per government norms.