Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd. (BECIL) has released a notification for the placement of eligible persons for Skilled (Electrician/Lineman/SSO), Unskilled ( Assistant Lineman) and Semi Skilled Posts after the completion of a training course.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the BECIL Recruitment 2021 through online mode on or before 20 April 2021 on BECIL official website.
A total of 1679 Skilled/Semi skilled/ Unskilled Contractual Manpower posts will be filled after the completion of the Training Programme.
BECIL will conduct training course at Shivpuri Agar Jhabua and Noida.
Important Datebecil recruitment 2021 unskilled manpower
- Date of Opening of Registration- April 1, 2021
- Date of Closing of Registration – April 20, 2021
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
Total – 1679 Posts
- Skilled Manpower
- Un-Skilled Manpower
- Semi- Skilled
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Skilled Manpower – The applicants should have a ITI Certificate in Electrical Trade or Wireman as recognized by NCVT or SCVT or higher technical degree diploma in engineering, And or with shall possess Overhead Certificate for Electrical Safety. With atleast two years’ experience in Electricals
- Un-Skilled Manpower – The candidate should be a 8th Pass at any state education Board or equivalent institutional with at least one year experience preferably in electrical stream.
- Semi Skilled – The candidate should be a 12th pass with 1 year computer course DCA or PGDCA and working knowledge of English and Hindi Typing.
- General and OBC – Rs 590
- SC/ST/PH – Rs 295