BECIL Recruitment 2021: Hurry! Last Date To Apply Online For 567 MTS, Investigator and Other Posts Extended
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has extended the last date to apply for the recruitment to the posts of Investigator, Supervisors, System Analyst, Senior Domain Expert, Junior Domain Expert, MTS, Subject Matter Expert & Young Professional on its website – becil.com. The number of vacant posts has also been increased from 463 to 567.
Interested candidates can now apply for the posts on or before 20th May 2021 on becilmol.cbtexam.in.
It is to be noted that UDC vacancy has been cancelled on on becil.com.
A total of 567 vacancies will be filled for deployment in All India Institute of All India Quarterly Establishment based Employment Survey & All India Survey on Migrant Workers.
- Online Registration Starts- 11th April 2021
- Last Date to Apply – 22nd April 2021
- Extended date for submission of application- May 20, 2021
Total Posts – 567
- Investigator – 350
- Supervisors – 145
- System Analyst – 02
- Senior Domain Expert – 19
- Junior Domain Expert – 25
- UDC – 04 (cancelled)
- MTS – 16
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 05
- Young Professionals – 05
BECIL Salary Details (per Month)
- Investigator – Rs 24000
- Supervisors – Rs 30000
- System Analyst – Rs 1 Lakh
- Senior Domain Expert – Rs 80000
- Junior Domain Expert – Rs 60000
- MTS – Rs 15000
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – Rs 80000
- Young Professionals – Rs 70000
- Investigator – Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized university and good working knowledge of Computers. Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- Supervisors – Graduate degree along with at least 2 years of experience in Survey related work in Central Govt./State Govt./PSUs/ Bank/ Private Companies and good working knowledge of Computers.Knowledge of regional language of the state of deployment/ R.O. is essential.
- System Analyst – Bachelor/Master’s degree Computer/ Information Technology Engineering/ MCA/ M.Tech (Comp. Sc) from a reputed University or Institutes. Minimum 8 years experience in relevant field. The candidate should be master in developing application & data processing software.
- Senior Domain Expert – Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/ Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent.15 years experience in survey-related jobs or in some job related to planning and/ or data analysis OR Retired IES/ISS/Officers of State DES of the level of at least Director and experience of 5 years working in survey organization.
- Junior Domain Expert – Post-Graduate degree in Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics/ Econometrics as a subject/ paper from a recognized University/Institute or equivalent, OR Post-Graduate degree in Statistics/ Mathematics/Commerce as a Subject/paper from a recognized University/ Institute or equivalent. 8 years’ experience in the relevant field OR Retired IES/ISS/ Officers of DES of the level of at least Dy. Director and experience of 3 years working in survey organization.
- MTS – Candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized board.
- Subject Matter Expert- SME – A first-class Post-Graduation degree in Statistics/Economics/Data Science/ other related subjects from a reputed University or Institutes. Relevant experience of at least 20 years in the related field especially Survey Designing, Data Processing, Report Writing, Survey Management etc.OR Retired IES/ISS Officers of the level of at least DDG or Retired Director of State DES/BAES
- Young Professionals – Post Graduate degree in Statistics or Economics/ Applied Economics/Computer Application/Social Sciences (with Mathematics as a full paper/Subject at UG Level) from top rated Institutes of National and International repute i.e. IITs, IIMs, ISI, SRCC, St. Stephens, JNU, DSE etc.
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Age Limit
- Investigator – 45 Years
- Supervisors – 50 Years
- System Analyst – 50 Years
- Senior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- Junior Domain Expert – 50 Years
- MTS – 60 Years
- Subject Matter Expert – SME – 40 Years
- Young Professionals – 45 Years
Selection will be done as per the prescribed norms and requirement of the job.
- Investigator and Supervisors – Test/ written exam
- Other – Interview
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
- General – Rs. 955
- OBC – Rs.955
- SC/ST – Rs. 670
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs. 955
- EWS/PH – Rs.670