Alert for SBI customers! You must do this after getting new debit card
The State Bank of India (SBI) has launched an important and helpful process for the customers, especially those who have got a new debit card, to generate their Debit Card Pin or Green Pin at Interactive Voice Response (IVR) through contact centre.
According to SBI, the account holders will have to dial toll-free SBI customer care number 1800-1234 from their registered mobile numbers to generate the Debit Card Pin or Green Pin.
Follow these steps to generate the Debit Card PIN or Green PIN:
- First of all, dial toll-free SBI customer care number 1800-1234 from your registered mobile numbers.
- Now Press 2 for ATM or Debit Card related services and Press 1 to generate PIN.
- Press 1 if calling from your registered mobile number but if you want to speak with a SBI agent you have to press 2.
- Now enter the last 5 digits of the ATM card if you have pressed 1.
- You have to press 1 to confirm the last 5 digits and press 2 to re-enter the numbers (5 digits).
- Now, enter last 5 digits of account number.
- Press 1 to confirm the last 5 digits.
- Press 2 to re-enter the last 5 digits of Account Number.
- After entering your birth year you will successfully generate the Green PIN, which will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- You need to change the PIN sent on their registered mobile number by visiting any SBI ATM within 24 hours.