AICTE Virtual Internship 2022 is an initiative by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) for 2nd year B.E./B.Tech. students.
AICTE Virtual Internship program will provide 20,000 virtual internships in cybersecurity through the Cisco Networking Academy program. This unique collaboration between industry and the government will help build a pool of skilled talent significant for future jobs relevant in the industry.
AICTE Virtual Internship 2022 Eligibility
- Hold B.Tech./B.E. degree
- Have relevant skills and interests
AICTE Virtual Internship 2022 eligibility benefits
- The selected interns will receive –
- At the end of the internship, students will receive a virtual internship certificate depending on the quality of work.
Know how to apply for AICTE Virtual Internship 2022
- Click on the “Apply Now” below and read the details carefully.
- Navigate the ‘Apply Now’ button below the page.
- Fill in the required details to ‘Register’. (Note – If the applicant is already registered, kindly log in using valid credentials.)
- Fill in the details step-by-step and submit the application form.
Important dates of AICTE Virtual Internship 2022
- Application Deadline – 23rd May 2022
AICTE Virtual Internship 2022 Selection Criteria
- The candidate will be selected on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Terms and Conditions of AICTE Virtual Internship 2022
- Prospective interns will be shortlisted by committees, as may be described by the Managing Director from time to time, on the basis of screening of their bio-data and recommendations of the sponsoring Institute.
- Placement of interns will be made at HO/LINAC/ROS depending upon the preference of the Interns and the requirement of NCDC.
- The intern will be supervised by an officer designated as a Mentor for the purpose of providing orientation, guidance, special assignment and other SIP related activities.
- Ince of interns at RD, the candidates would be expected to focus on cooperative and prepare a business plans/project report on the expansion of business of the cooperative society. The intern will submit a written report, within two weeks of completion of their laternship giving a detailed description of the work completed. The candidates will highlight the experience gained and how their plans to use it further.
- The business plan/project report submitted by the intern will be the property of NCDC and the intern would have no claim on its use in any manner.
- Findings of the study, research and analysis by intern shall not be used for publication by the Intern.
- There shall be no liability, whatsoever, on NCDC on account of action or inaction or on findings of the business plan/project report/detailed report submitted by the intern or action taken by him/her during SIP.
- Students will have to complete Introduction to Cyber Security, Introduction to Packet Tracer and Cyber Security Essentials courses via contacting NetAcad instructor at their institution or via the Cyber Security Internships pathway at FutureSkills PRIME.
- Once students complete the courses and submit certificates of completion (approved students will receive a link to create an account in April 2021), they will be invited for a 3 hours industry session hosted by Cisco.
- Post industry session, students will work under the guidance of a faculty coordinator at their institution for designing a secure network for their institutions on the Packet Tracer Simulation tool.
- Once the project work is finished and submitted, students will have to appear for a final quiz.
- Please note that this program is run as part of the digital skilling initiative in partnership with NASSCOM and AICTE by Futureskills Prime. This is NOT to be confused with Cisco India’s Standard Internship Program (managed through Cisco’s careers page).