OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Job Notification: The Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a notification for the recruitment of 92 Assistant Soil Conservation Officers.
The interested and eligible candidates can apply online and the selected individuals will be posted in Class II (Group B) of OPSC Soil Conservation Officer.
OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 Vacancy details:
- Beginning of the online submission of application: 23 April 2021
- Last date for online submission of application: 24 May, 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: May 31, 2021 (11:59 PM)
Name and number of posts:
- Assistant Soil Conservation Officer: 92 Posts
- The candidates who want to be part of the OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 drive should possess Bachelor of Science Degree (Agriculture/ Horticulture/ Agriculture Engineering / Forestry).
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 32 Years (However, there will be age relaxation for the candidates coming under the reserved category as per rules).
- Candidates who belong to SC, ST and PwD categories can apply for OPSC Soil Conservation Officer Recruitment 2021 free of cost while others will have to pay Rs 500.