Barabati to host India vs Sri Lanka T20I on Dec 20
KalingaTV News Network
Cuttack: The iconic Barabati stadium will host the first T20 International match between India and Sri Lanka here on December 20, according to the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI).
Sri Lanka’s seven-week tour of India will comprise three Tests, three ODIs and three T20 Internationals staring from November 16.
The island country is touring India after a gap of eight years.
The complete schedule of Sri Lanka Tour of India 2017 is as follows:
- 1st Test: November 16-20 (Kolkata)
- 2nd Test: November 24-28, (Nagpur)
- 3rd Test: December 2-6, (Delhi)
- 1st ODI: December 10 (Dharamsala)
- 2nd ODI: December 13 (Mohali)
- 3rd ODI: December 17 (Visakhapatnam)
- 1st T20I: December 20 (Cuttack)
- 2nd T20I: December 22 (Indore)
- 3rd T20I: December 24 (Mumbai)