Kalinga TV
Kahe Thik Dekhaye Thik

ad

Two minor sisters electrocuted to death in Odisha’s Mayurbhanj

445

KalingaTV News Network

Baripada: Sadeikala village under Sadar police limits in Mayurbhanj district witnessed the unfortunate death of two minor sisters due to accidental electrocution this afternoon.

Sili Soren (5) and Rajalaxmi Soren (6) were rushed to the District Headquarters Hospital in Baripada in a serious condition after they got electric shock when a running stand fan fell on them. Unfortunately, doctors declared both of them brought dead.

“I was in my office when the incident took place. After returning home I was told that my daughters got electric shock after the heavy iron stand fan fell on them while they were playing in the house. We rushed them to hospital but in vain,” said Rameswar Soren, father of the deceased minors.

Baripada Sadar police has started a probe into the matter and said that the bodies will be handed over to the family members after completion of autopsy.

ad