Second phase +3 admission from July 28
Bhubaneswar: The process of second phase admission for +3 courses at degree colleges across the state will begin from July 28.
Admission to the seats lying vacant in degree colleges after the first phase admission shall be filled up online by the respective colleges through fresh Common Application Form (CAF).
Students who want to fill their forms online can do so in the Higher Education Department website www.dheodisha.gov.in
The online/offline application form will be availability from 28th July.
While the last date for applying online CAF is 3rd August, the last date for submitting offline/manual CAF at any SRC, along with supporting documents and fees, is 4th August.
Higher Education Department will publish the selection merit list on 11th August.
The selected students will have to take admission from 16th to 18th August.
Bellow are the eligible criteria-:
- The applicants whose upper choices have not been closed during 1st Phase of admission and still want to go up, need to submit SLIDE UP willingness application in any SRC. They need not submit Fresh CAF.
- The applicants who have passed the Instant examination conducted by CHSE or could not apply during the normal application period due to various reasons.
- The applicants who have not got any seats during online admission.
- The applicants who have been selected but could not take admission due to various reasons.
- The applicants who have already taken admission during the normal admission period but want to switch over to other colleges.