Man electrocuted to death in Nayagarh

In a tragic incident, a man was electrocuted to death at Sajanagarh village in Nayagarh district on Wednesday.

One Gangadhar Swain died on the spot after coming in contact with an 11 KV live wire that had fallen there after heavy rain and wind due to Nor’westers or the Kalbaishakhi in the area.

Swain came across the live wire while going to his paddy field for work. A pall of gloom descended on the village after the unfortunate and untimely death of Swain.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...