Man electrocuted to death

Puri, Mar 29: One Nanda Bhoi was electrocuted to death after coming in contact with an 11 KV electric wire at Krupasagarpatna village under Sadar police limits in the district here on Wednesday.

According to sources, Bhoi died on the spot after coming in contact with the 11 KV high tension electric wires while plucking coconuts from a tree.

On being informed, fire personnel reached the spot and recovered the body from the tree.

Meanwhile, police have sent the mortal remains of Bhoi to the District Headquarter Hospital (DHH) for postmortem.

You might also like

Comments

Loading...